Digital Skills Adoption and Training
What is Digital Skills Adoption and Training?
In 2019 the Employers’ Skills and Education Board consulted on how best to invest £5 million of Local Growth Fund in the specialist equipment needed to deliver digital and STEM-related training to as many residents as possible across Cheshire and Warrington.
The sixteen projects already approved are contracted to reach.
- 3,570 businesses
- and provide 70,888 learning opportunities.
The 17 projects include:
- STEM and digital innovation and skills hubs
- Mobile equipment to support digital careers development and digital creative skills
- Specialist cutting-edge equipment to support the transformation and acceleration of digital and advanced manufacturing and engineering skills
- Advanced construction training centres
- A dairy automation and robotic milking centre
- Cyber security centres
Our digital adoption and training projects
Link covid page
Other training opps -